Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Going to Hong Kong!

I am so psyched! I've been invited to play in the 2009 Hong Kong International Women's Baseball World Cup!!! I'm playing for the North American Liberty Belles. We'll be playing against some of the top teams from Japan, Taiwan, Australia, Hong Kong, and Korea. Now, I just need to raise $3000!

Thanks to family and friends, I am now $2,730 away from my goal, yipes! Guess I have a ways to go. I'm not getting any younger, so I'm taking every opportunity I get to play ball while I still can! I put together this sponsorship packet. Please send it to everyone you know! Every dollar gets me closer to my goal. Individual donations can be made through paypal, to jliu7@sbcglobal.net.

I may have to take out a loan, but one way or another, I WILL play ball in Hong Kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment