Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Sponsor!


I am thrilled to announce that Line Drive Baseball Academy is sponsoring me! It's a baseball player's dream to have a place to practice during the cold, winter months, and Line Drive is providing me with free indoor rental space! I am so grateful to have a home away from home. I practice 6-days a week, so this sponsorship is saving me hundreds if not thousands of dollars. The owner is a genuinely nice guy who went out of his way to help me. I can't thank you enough Bill!

Line Drive is located at 6501 W 65th St. in Chicago, IL. It's a great facility with dirt pitching mounds, batting cages, & top-notch instructors. I started going there because their prices are much better than any place around. If you play ball in or around Chicago, check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment